Whatever

big happy family my arse


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
brothers

Then it hit me

[a tiny little thought on SPN 8.22]When I was driving to work this morning, it hit me that they killed Sarah the proverbial love of Sam's life, and now this shit got real and the Winchesters are going to war.

Note: if you've watched as many Hongkong action flicks as I have, you'd know that they are all pretty much bromance, and the thing that would be the last and final straw the big bad pulled had 99.9% been ordering the killing of the love of their lives (the other 0.1% would be their kids.)

?

Log in

No account? Create an account